The Premium Starter Kit – The Best Return on Investment
- Everyday Oils collection: Frankincense, DiGize, Lavender, Lemon, Panaway, RC, Peppermint, Purification, Thieves, Copaiba and Stress Away!
- Your choice of one of our diffusers. (Dewdrop pictured above)
- Welcome to Young Living booklet
- Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide
- Distributor Resource Guide
- Sharing cards
- Stress Away 5-ml with an AromaGlide Roller Fitment
- Two Sample packets each of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves. To share with family and friends.
- Sample bottles
- Two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
Just a small hint of what each oil can do:
- Lemon – cleaning properties, relaxing, uplifting, refreshing, supports the body’s natural detox functions.
- Lavender – Use this for anything and everything. Great for claiming the body.
- Peppermint – Supports a healthy digestive system, increases energy levels. Uplifting.
- RC – Helpful for all things that support the respiratory system.
- Copaiba– This is an amazing oil for wellness!
- Digize – My favorite oil for traveling! Aids with occasional digestive discomfort.
- PanAway – Helps relieve muscle discomfort.
- Stress Away – Every woman’s best friend, this blend does exactly what it says it will.
- Purification – Helpful for purifying the air, sweaty laundry, dirty diaper pails, or getting rid of pests.
- Thieves – Supports the immune system. Always be well stocked with this one in the winter.
- Frankincense – Amazing skin and immune support. Very grounding.
How To Sign Up with Young Living as a Simple and Merry Oils Member…
1. First, you need a sponsor. You were probably sent here by one of the people below.
Click on any of the following links:
Mary Blount Lapp: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=2034858&enrollerid=2034858
Leah Blount: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=2073914&enrollerid=2073914
Ruth Blount: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=2082901&enrollerid=2082901
Blair Johnson: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=3585944&enrollerid=3585944
Rachel Dixon: https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/start?site=US&sponsorid=321403&enrollerid=321403
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”. This will make you a distributor, if you select customer you will not be getting the wholesale discount.
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (You don’t have to fill in your social security number, but the reason you are asked to list it is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils. These are good numbers to write down or memorize because you will very likely need them again!
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which Starter Kit you would like, I always recommend the Premium Starter Kit, it is the most popular. (Check out why we love this kit the most below). You must sign up with a kit to become a Wholesale Member. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each subsequent year with Young Living on any product in their store. That’s it! You can also purchase other items at this time if you wish. You will not have a monthly obligation to buy or sell ever!
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. Now don’t be confused by this next step. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. If one of the ER kits looks valuable to you then by all means get one in addition to your starter kit. One of the perks of the Essential Rewards Program is your ability to earn points towards free oils! I am on the monthly ER program and LOVE it, but again it is entirely optional and you can decide to enroll in that at any time. You can read more about essential rewards HERE.
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
9. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. I have had many folks miss this step and end up not fully checking out. Make sure you keep going until you are confirmed.
That’s it! Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!