Oven Roasted Veggies
If you aren’t in the habit of making oven roasted veggies, you are in for a treat. It is pretty much the only way I will eat two heads of broccoli and look for more. Literally!
This is a pretty basic recipe – but here are some guidelines.
Parchment Paper: This is a must! Referral link for my favorite.
Oven Info: Oven temperature – 375 to 425 degrees depending on your oven and how much of a hurry you are in. Oven time is going to depend on the veggie you choose, the size you cut it, and your oven. Broccoli and Asparagus are super fast – 10 – 20 minutes. Root veggies can take 45 minutes. Everything else is in between.
Veggies: Asparagus, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Brussels Sprouts, Onions, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Carrots, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Onions, Garlic…
Herbs/Flavor: Sea Salt, Herbs/Seasonings (Rosemary, Thyme, Basil, Oregano, Dill, Tumeric, Ginger, Garlic) Fresh Citrus Zest, Apples, Pomegranite Seeds.
*This post contains affiliate links.
- Sheet tray with sides
- Parchment paper
- Sea Salt/Seasonings/Flavors
- Line the sheet tray with parchment paper so it goes over the sides.
- In a bowl, toss veggies, oil and seasonings together so the veggies are lightly coated.
- Pour veggies onto lined sheet tray. Sheet tray should be filled, but veggies shouldn't overlap.
- Roast in oven at 375-425 degrees until pleasantly browned.