I wasn’t able to eat legumes for a long time. Now that I can, I am so grateful! And I am so enjoying them. This is one of my very favorite ways to eat them.
I often soak and cook large batches of chick peas in my instant pot, then freeze them. Then I just pull out a quart and make a marinated salad, hummus, or chick pea curry. There are so many possibilities!
- 3-4 cups cooked chick peas (about 2 cans)
- A swish of olive oil
- The juice of one lime
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- a large handful of fresh dill, chopped
- Sea Salt to taste (be generous here)
- Stir all of the ingredients together.
- You must add enough salt. The flavors depend on it. 🙂