Nutritional Therapy for Healthy Hormones:
Balancing the foundations of health so your body can find balance.
Digestion: absorbing and use the nutrients in your food.
Blood Sugar: smooth and consistent energy!
Minerals: the spark plugs of the body
Fat/Liver/Gall Bladder Health: optimizing detoxification.
Hydration: hydrating our cells and flushing our toxins.
All of this stands on the foundation of a nutrient dense diet.
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
I find that testing the mineral levels in my client’s hair gives me great information on their physiology. It is a great place to start Nutritional Therapy!
HTMA is the most cost effective, non-intrusive testing that gives us a solid foundation to start your protocol on. I do it on myself several times per year as a way to continually improve and maintain my health.
For the first time in my life, I feel that I have energy, stamina, and I am seeing consistent improvements both emotionally and physically. I am so grateful for how it has helped me on my healing journey!
What Is It?
Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis uses hair for a tissue mineral biopsy. It screens for 20 minerals, plus toxic minerals in your hair.
- nutritional status
- adrenal health
- stress response
- quality of overall digestion/absorption, etc…
Minerals are highly involved in all bodily functions – so the levels that show up in your hair give us key insights into your body’s foundations.
Common Benefits that I have personally seen in my HTMA clients:
- Increased energy and balanced stress. (This is generally the first that shows up.)
- Balanced sex drive.
- Improved quantity and quality of hair.
- Improved skin and nails.
- Better quality sleep.
- Improved hormone balance.
- Improved detoxification – particularly heavy metals.
HTMA for Female Hormone Balancing (3 Month Program)
- If you have any questions, click here to send me a message, or book a strategy session at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link below to purchase your HTMA.
- I will send you a test kit with instructions on how to take a sample. You will cut your hair and send it in. Results come in about 1-2 weeks.
- I will send you some paperwork to fill out online, including a disclaimer.
- When the lab test is in, we will make the first appointment to go over it. Food, lifestyle and supplement recommendations specific to autoimmune disease will be made.
- Total sessions: 1 (fifty minute) session and 6 (thirty – fifty minute) sessions, plus email support, that will expire 3 months after the first appointment.
- Areas that we work on in relation to hormones: Diet, Minerals, Digestion, Liver Health, Brain Health, Mind Health, Blood Sugar and Adrenal Health.
- After the 3 months, it is recommended (but not required) to test again and see what has shifted so the protocol can be updated.
Mary is a gifted healer. Not least of her healing talents is immediately establishing an environment of trust where the client feels they are being listened to & can depend on her to be a wise and kind sounding board for their health journey. Mary is deeply knowledgeable & has a skill set far beyond traditional health coaching or nutritional therapy. She is one of the few coaches I know that truly understands the term “holistic.” Mary gave me a safe, non-judgmental space to process.
~ Angie Alt, NTC, CHHC
Mary helped me get my life and hormones in balance! She also helped me work out which supplements and dietary plan works best for me – and I feel so much better. She is so knowledgeable and SO compassionate! I highly recommend working with her!
~ Sarah Travaglione from Massachusetts