A group of Paleo Autoimmune Protocol bloggers and I got together and made an amazing cookbook! (Edited by Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix. It is full of delicious, simple and EASY recipes made in an Instant Pot. Everything I have tried so far has been magnificent. And since both eating healthy, whole foods AND saving time is good for stress – here you go!
Don’t have an instant pot? Click here to find one on Amazon.
Have an instant pot in your closet somewhere, but don’t know how to use it? Click here to watch a 9 minute video that tells you everything about how to use your instant pot.
Want to take a look at the cookbook? Click here to view more details.
Scroll down to see a delicious sample recipe! (It is my recipe!)
BBQ Pulled Chicken – Serves 8
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
½ tsp. sea salt
½ tsp. granulated garlic
½ cup water (necessary to ensure proper sealing)
½ cup apple butter with no sweetener added
½ cup balsamic vinegar (check for clean ingredients)
2 Tbs. black strap molasses
2 tsp. granulated garlic
2 tsp. dried ginger
2 tsp. sea salt
- Place chicken, first sea salt/granulated garlic and water in the instant pot. Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes. Release pressure and open.
- Scoop out as much water/broth as you can – save for soup! (You don’t need to get it all out.)
- Whisk all of the sauce ingredients together and pour over cooked chicken with remaining juice.
- Push “Saute” and let it simmer while it evaporates some of the juices.
- Once enough of the liquid has evaporated, turn the machine off.
- Delicious served over a baked sweet potato! Reheats well and is good served cold.
And there is more where that came from!
You know those days where you aren’t super inspired to make dinner,
or wash many dishes,
but you really just want to eat something healthy?
This is for those days.
We are also doing a giveaway! Click here to view more details.
This post contains affiliate links!